Thursday, September 7, 2023

Wordle 810

🟩⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ DOULA
🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 DRILL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DWELL

Time: 2-3 minutes

The first possibility that occurred to me after my first guess was DRILL but then I also thought of DWELL. I hesitated because neither word used both remaining vowels and because both had two Ls. After thinking about it for a minute or two it occurred to me that I couldn’t think of any words that fit that had both vowels and just one L so I tried both words in the order they occurred to me. 

This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least one game begin with 2.0.3. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 was on Aug 4. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses was on Jul 30. The game from Aug 4 was a 0Y game but the game from Jul 30 was not. 

This is my second 0Y game this month.

This is the 20th time I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the eighth time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

Games played: 562
Winning streak: 121

No comments:

Post a Comment