Sunday, September 10, 2023

Wordle 813

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FRAUD
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩 MOUSE
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 OUNCE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 QUOTE

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the fifth game this month and third game in a row that I have started with 0.1.4. This is the sixth game this month that I have finished in 4 guesses. This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

I am 10 days into the month and I am on a pace to start more games with 0.1.4 than in any previous month. I am 10 days into the month and I am on a pace to finish more games in 4 guesses than I have in any previous month. I am 10 days into the month and I am on a pace to have more games that start with 0.1.4 that I also finish in 4 guesses than in any previous month.

Games played: 565
Winning streak: 124

No comments:

Post a Comment