Thursday, September 21, 2023

Wordle 824

🟩⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SWEAR
🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 SLIME
🟩⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SPOKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 STONE

Time: 6-7 minutes

I saw lots of possible answers after my third guess, at least five, with three possible letters after the S. That made me pause and think about the best way to proceed. My fourth guess was a lucky one I think. Other words I could have tried for my fourth guess: SCONE, SHONE, STOVE, SHOVE. 

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3. This is the ninth time this month that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. The last time I started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses was on Aug 18. 

Games played: 576
Winning streak: 135

No comments:

Post a Comment