Friday, March 31, 2023

Wordle 650

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 WIPER
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 STORE
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩 LEARY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EVERY

Time: 3-4 minutes

This is the sixth game this month that I have started with 0.2.3. This is the third time this month that I gave started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in four guesses.

Games played: 402
Winning streak: 192 games

I started two games with 3.0.2 in Mar, which is a new record high for me. I have only started four games total with 3.0.2.

3.0.2 means 3 green letters, 0 yellow letters, and 2 black letters.

I started two games with 1.2.2 in Mar, which ties the high mark I also achieved in Jun and Dec 2022.

I started four games with 0.3.2 in Mar, which ties the high mark that I also reached in Dec 2022.

My average score for Mar was 3.84 which is my second lowest monthly average. This average is only surpassed by my monthly average for Oct 2022 which was 3.81.

I finished 87 percent (27/31) of my games in Mar in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. This is pretty impressive but in Oct 2022 I finished all my games in 3, 4, or 5 guesses.

I finished 3 games in Mar in two guesses which sounds impressive but I finished 4 games in two guesses in Jan 2023.

I finished one game in 6 guesses in Mar. That sounds like it might be a record but it isn’t. I didn’t finish any games in 6 guesses in Sep or Oct 2022.

I had five 5G games in Mar, which ties my record high set in Jul 2022. A 5G game is a game in which I don’t get any green letters until my final guess.

I had six 0Y games in Jan, which is a new record high. The previous record was five games and was set in Jan 2023. A 0Y game is a game in which there are no yellow letters.

Combined I had a total of eleven 5G and 0Y games, which is a new record high for me. The previous high mark was eight games which happened twice before, in Jul 2022 and Jan 2023.

No comments:

Post a Comment