Saturday, March 4, 2023

Wordle 623

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ PERIL
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 COVER
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨 UNDER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TREND

Time: 5-6 minutes

I didn’t notice that I had left the E and R in the same place in my my third guess until after I submitted my third guess. I meant to try a word that ended in RE for my third guess but I guess it all worked out in the end.

This game ends my streak of games which began with 4 or 5 black letters. The streak had reached 12 games and began on Feb 20. My longest streak of this sort was 13 games long and occurred Jul 16-28, 2022.

The last time I started a game with 0.2.3 was on Feb 13.

This is my first 5G game this month. I have had at least one 5G game in all but one of the past 12 months.

This is my 375th game of Wordle. Here are some numbers. I finished considerably more of the past 25 games in 4 to 6 guesses (84%) than usual (69.3%). Games that began with 1.0.4 or 0.1.4 accounted for a higher percentage of the last 25 games (72%) than usual (46.1%).

My winning streak is up to 165 games.







No comments:

Post a Comment