Friday, March 17, 2023

Wordle 636

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 ALINE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨🟨 GLEAM
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ LAMER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MEALY

Time: 2-3 minutes

Placing the L in the same place in my second guess as in my first guess was an oversight on my part.

I also started yesterday’s game with 0.3.2. This is just the second time that I have started games with 0.3.2 on consecutive days. The previous time this happened was Dec 14-15, 2022.

This is my fourth 5G game this month. The only other month in which I had more than three 5G games was May 2022. I have also had four 0Y games this month. This is just the third time that the total number of 5G and 0Y games has equaled eight.

This is the second time this month that there have been more yellow letters in the game than both green or black ones. It is the first time this month that there have been more yellow letters than green and black ones combined. Both of these are marks that I have infrequently achieved before before but never surpassed.

Winning streak: 178 games

No comments:

Post a Comment