Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wordle 627

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 GAUZE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 REGAL

Time: 1 minute

This is the 20th time overall, 11th time this streak, and third time this month that I have had a 5G game. This is the third time I have had at least three 5G games in a month.

This is the 19th time I have started a game with 0.3.2 but it is only the second time I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. The previous time this happened was on Aug 25, 2022.

This is the 15th time overall, the tenth time this streak, and the second time this month I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the second time I have finished games in 2 guesses on consecutive days. The previous time this happened was on Jan 15-16, 2023.

This is the sixth time that I have guessed at least three letters correctly (green or yellow) on my first guess on consecutive days. It has never happened more than twice in a row.

Winning streak: 169 games

No comments:

Post a Comment