Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Wordle 648

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 PILOT
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 HEART
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 BEGET
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BESET

Time: 3-4 minutes

This is the sixth time this month that I have had a 0Y game.

This is the eighth time that I have had a 0Y game that it took me 4 guesses to finish. All but one of those games happened during my current streak.

Roughly two-thirds (21/31) of the 0Y games that I have had happened during my current streak which accounts for less than half (190/400) of the games I have played.

Games played: 400

My average score has improved over the past 25 games, dropping from 4.10 to 4.08. My average score was at 4.07 after 350 games so there is still room for improvement.

The number of two and six guess games, in my past 25 games, is definitely working to help improve my average.

Two of the four games that have started with 3.0.2 happened in my last 25 games. I also had one game star with 1.2.2 and one start with 2.0.3 in my past 25 games. In other words, three of the 24 games that I have started with two or more green letters happened in the past 25 games.

Forty-five percent of my games, overall, have started with two or more green or yellow letters. Fifty-six percent of my past 25 games have started with two or more green or yellow letters. Presumably this also helped to improve my average score.

Winning streak: 190 games








No comments:

Post a Comment