Friday, March 10, 2023

Wordle 629

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ BEADY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ GENUS
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ REMIT
🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ REFER
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 REPEL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 REVEL

Time: 15-16 minutes

I had a little bit of trouble figuring out what my next guess should be early on. I wanted to try some other vowels, and I did, but I’m not sure how much that helped.

This is third 0Y game that it has taken me 6 guesses to complete. Both of the previous games happened in July 2022 and both of those games (like this one) started with at least one green letter.

This is my third 0Y game this month. This is the sixth time in the past nine months that I have managed to do that.

This is the second game in a row that has been a 0Y game. That’s the first time that has happened to me. This is the third 0Y game in the past four days. That is also a first for me.

Six of the past seven games have been 5G or 0Y games.

This is the third time I have had at least three 5G games and three 0Y games in the same month.

Winning streak: 171 games

No comments:

Post a Comment