Friday, July 31, 2026

Wordle 1868

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ FLASH
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨 CRISP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PURSE

Time 1:30

Finding three consonants in my first two guesses makes it much easier to finish a game successfully.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the second month in a row that I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 31 of the past 53 months.

Games played: 1620
Winning streak: 78

That’s it for this month. My average score was was 4.29. This is the seventh consecutive month that my average score has been over 4 guesses per game.

I started 10 or more games each with 0.0.5 and 0.1.4. That’s the third time that has happened in a calendar month. I finished 10 or more games each in 4 and 5 guesses. That’s the fourth time that has happened in a calendar month.

Nothing else really jumps out at me. Here are some more stats.



No comments:

Post a Comment