⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FLUSH
🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ SPEND
🟩🟨🟨🟨⬛️ SNORT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SONAR
Time 2:40
I only saw one answer after my third guess but I didn’t spend much time checking and double checking to see if I might have overlooked other possibilities. Wordlebot agrees that there was just one possible answer after my third guess.
This is the 10th time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the second month in a row that I have started at least 10 games with 0.1.4. I have started at least 10 games with 0.1.4 in 26 of the past 53 months.
Games played: 1617
Winning streak: 75
This is my 19th winning streak. This is my seventh streak to reach the 75 game mark. My average score for my current winning streak is 4.28 guesses per game. My average has bounced around a bit. It was 4.12 at the 25 game mark and 4.30 at the 50 game mark.
Prior to this my highest average score for streaks that reached the 75 game mark (at the 75 game mark) was 4.12 guesses per game.
I have started 15 of my games (20%) with 1.0.4 during my current winning streak. My previous high point for this stat for winning streaks that lasted this long was 9 games. I usually start about 12.1% of my games with 1.0.4.
I have only finished 8 of my games (10.7%) in 3 guesses during my current winning streak. My previous low point for this stat for winning streaks that lasted this long was 17 games. I usually finish around 24.7% of my games in 3 guesses.
I have finished 36 of my games (48%) in 4 guesses during my current winning streak. My previous high point for this stat for winning streaks that lasted this long was 34 games. I usually finish around 39.4% of my games in 4 guesses.
My +/- 4 score is also off the charts at -17 meaning that I have finished 17 more games in 5 or 6 guesses during my current winning streak than I have in 1 to 3 guesses.
Here are some more stats.



No comments:
Post a Comment