Saturday, April 22, 2023

Wordle 672

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ STAIN
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 COUPE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 WHOLE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GROVE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FROZE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 ERODE

BROKE :(

Time: 10-11 minutes

My luck finally ran out.

This streak has come to an end! BROKE broke my streak. I considered playing it but I chose not to. *sigh*

I spent a lot of time staring at this game after my fourth guess. I came up with three possible answers. There was unfortunately no overlap in the missing letters between the three words.

This is the second time this month that I have started with 0.0.5 on consecutive days.

This is the first time I have lost a game that started with 0.0.5. 

This streak lasted just over 7 months. It started on 20 Sep 2022. This was my eighth streak. My streaks have lasted an average of 53 games. This streak lasted almost exactly 4 times that long and accounts for just over half the games I have played. My streaks lasted an average of 30 games prior to this streak. 

I can see in retrospect what I should have done to win this game and keep this streak going. I should have guessed something (with my 5th guess) that I knew couldn't be the answer but would help me to eliminate at least one and maybe two of the three possible answers. I've done that before. I'm not sure why I didn't do it here.

Games played: 424
Winning streak: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment