Saturday, April 8, 2023

Wordle 658

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 NICHE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 ROUGE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 STAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEDGE

Time: 3-4 minutes

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the thirteenth consecutive month that I have had at least one 0Y game. 

Games played: 410
Winning streak: 200

My current winning streak now accounts for almost half of the games I have played. My average score across my current winning streak is almost exactly 4. It is 3.995 if you take it out to 3 decimal places.

Sixty-nine percent of the games I have finished in 2 guesses happened during my current streak. That seems abnormally high,

Sixty-one percent of my 5G games and sixty-nine percent of my 0Y games happened during my current streak. Both of these statistics seem unusually high.

Forty-two percent of the games I have started with 0.0.5 occurred during my current streak. That seems low.

See charts below for more normality and weirdness in my statistics.




No comments:

Post a Comment