Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Wordle 654

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ MODAL
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️ ORATE
🟨🟩🟨🟨⬛️ TAROT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RATIO

Time: 3-4 minutes

This is the second consecutive day that I have had four yellow letters on my second guess. I don’t track that sort of thing but it seems unusual for that to happen.

This is the ninth Y game I have had. A Y game is one in which there are more yellow letters than either green or black ones but that the majority of the letters are not yellow. Y games happen (to me) on average about 2 percent of the time. That’s less than once a month but they have happened at least once (and usually just once) in eight of the past ten months.

Six of the nine Y games started with 0.2.3, two started with 0.3.2, and one started with 0.1.4. It took me 4 guesses to finish seven of the nine Y games, it took me 3 guesses to finish one of the other games, and 5 guesses to finish the other game.

Games played: 406
Winning streak: 196

No comments:

Post a Comment