⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ PLANT
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SHADE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHACK
Time 7:00
I really wanted my third guess to not have more than one vowel but I couldn’t think of any words that fit that used only the more commonly used letters so I went with SHADE, the first word that came to mind. I thought of SHACK almost immediately after I saw the results of my third guess but I sat on it for maybe a minute while I tried to figure out what other possible answers there might be. There was another possible word, according to the bot, after my second guess but it didn’t occur to me.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the 56th consecutive that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4.
This is the first time this month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the 56th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses.
Games played: 1685
Winning streak: 143
No comments:
Post a Comment