Sunday, September 6, 2026

Wordle 1905

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ FLOWN
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SHARP
⬛️🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ CITED
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 JUVIE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEIGE

Time 13:50

There were (according to the bot) over 1000 possible answers after my first guess. My third guess narrowed down the list of possibile answers down from 99 to 2 words. My fourth guess was not one of those two words but it did narrow it down to just one possible answer.

This is the eighth time that I have not found any of the consonants in the answer in my first four guesses and then found the answer with my fifth guess.

I used 20 different letters in this game. This is the 19th time I have used 20 or more different letters in a game. I used exactly 20 different letters in 12 of those 19 games.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses in 39 of the past 55 months but last month was not one of those months.

This is the first time this month, ninth time this year, and 25th time overall that I haven’t found any letters in the answer in my first two guesses.

Games played: 1657
Winning streak: 115

No comments:

Post a Comment