🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 POWER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 REPLY
Time 9:25
I probably spent three-quarters of my time on my third guess. It was the only word I came up with that fit. I’m not sure why it took me so long to find it. According to Wordlebot there was only one other possible answer after my second guess (REPAY) but it didn’t occur to me.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. This is the third month in a row that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 3 guesses in 43 of the past 54 months.
This is my seventh 5.5.5 game and my first such game of 2026. I had one 5.5.5 game in 2023, four in 2024, and one in 2025. Click on the 555 tag to see all my 5.5.5 games.
This is the first time this month that I have found two consonants with my first guess. This is is the 53rd consecutive month that I’ve had at least one such game. This is my first 5.5.5 game in which I have found two consonants with my first guess.
Okay, I think that’s enough. There’s more I could go on about but I think that’s enough.
Games played: 1623
Winning streak: 81
No comments:
Post a Comment