⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ PLUSH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟨 TOURS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USURY
Time 15:00
I spent most of my time on my second guess. It, my second guess, according to the bot, narrowed down the possible answers to just one word. It, the answer, didn’t come to mind until after I spent a lot of time trying to find a word that fit and wound up trying a word that I knew couldn’t be it.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3. This is the eighth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.1.3. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 in 54 of the past 56 months.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in 33 of the past 56 months but not last month.
Games played: 1683
Winning streak: 141
No comments:
Post a Comment