Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Wordle 1901

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ JOINT
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟨 PULSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RULER

Time 2:10

I didn’t overthink my second guess. I just went with a word I’ve used before in situations like this and it paid off big time. I was pretty sure that E had to be the fourth letter after my second guess which led to RULER. I looked but I couldn’t think of any other words that ended with ULER so I gave it a try.

There was just one other possible answer after my second guess (according to the bot): RULED.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the 43rd consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 53 of the past 55 months.

This is the first time this month and the 29th time overall that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 3 guesses.

Games played: 1653
Winning streak: 111

No comments:

Post a Comment