⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PLUSH
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ NOMAD
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ TWEAK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WAGER
Time 14:50
What a nerve wracking game! So many possibilities after my first guess. I immediately decided that I had to turn off hard mode if I was going to have a realistic shot at getting this one without getting extremely lucky. It felt like there was still a large number of possible answers after my third guess. I probably spent most of my time on my fourth guess.
According to the bot:
After 1st guess 123 possible answers
After 2nd guess 60 possible answers
After 3rd guess 16 possible answers
After 4th guess 2 possible answers
The bot, of course, took issue with my fourth guess by pointing out how it might not have helped if the answer had been something different. I take issue with the bot’s analysis because my fourth guess did help, big time. F the bot and its strategies and its commentary! I found the answer in five guesses. That’s good enough for me.
This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the fifth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 41 of the past 55 months.
This is the first time this month and 11th time overall that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses.
Games played: 1655
Winning streak: 113
No comments:
Post a Comment