Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2026

Wordle 1890

🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ WHACK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PRAWN

Time 1:25

I see it but I don’t believe it. There was only one other word that came to mind after my first guess but (according to the bot) there were 19 possible answers at that point.

This is the second time this month and third time during my current winning streak that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. This is the first time that this has happened more than once in a calendar month and more than twice in a winning streak.

Games played: 1642
Winning streak: 100

This is the 100th game of my current winning streak. This is my fifth winning streak to reach this point. -So far my 19th winning streak is roughly comparable to my 17th (at this point) with a few notable exceptions. I have finished more games in 4 guesses and fewer in 3 or five guesses in my 19th winning streak than I did in my 17th. I have started considerably more games with 1.0.4 and considerably fewer with 0.0.5 in my 19th winning streak than I did in my 17th.

Here are some more stats.





No comments:

Post a Comment