Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Wordle 1870

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 FLUTE
🟩🟩🟨⬛️🟩 PEARL
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 PEDAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PENAL

Time 3:00

I spent most of my time on my second guess. I only saw two possibilities after my second guess. I played them in the order I thought of them.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. This is the 54th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in 48 of the past 54 months.

For the second day in a row I did something that I usually do at least once a month but didn’t achieve last month. Yesterday it was a 5G game and today it was the start / finish combination of 0.2.3 and 4.

Games played: 1622
Winning streak: 80

No comments:

Post a Comment