Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wordle 1866

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ BIKED
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ WHELP
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ FELON
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 CALVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VALVE

Time 10:10

I thought of my fourth and fifth guesses but I wasn’t crazy about them so I stared at the grid for a while longer before I finally gave them a try. There were just five possible answers, according to Wordlebot, after my third guess but I didn’t know that at the time. 

This is the 10th time this month that I have finished a game in 5 guesses. This is the fifth time that I have finished at least 10 games in 5 guesses in a calendar month.

This is the 10th time that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses during my current winning streak. The only winning streaks in which this happened more frequently than this were my four longest winning streaks, all of which lasted over 100 games. It was only during my 10th winning streak (443 games) that this happened faster (64 games in) than it did during my current winning streak.

Games played: 1618
Winning streak: 76

No comments:

Post a Comment