Thursday, September 29, 2022

Wordle 467

⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 MOCHA
🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜ CLEAN
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ SCALL
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜ SCALP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SCALD

It took me a while to figure out what to play for my third guess. I didn’t think that SCALL was a word but I tried it anyway. I could have had it in 3 or 4 if I had tried SCALP or SCALD as my third guess but for whatever reason they didn’t occur to me as possibilities until after I tried SCALL.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ DIGEST
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 PLAYED
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 LOUDER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BOLDER
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FOLDER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COLDER

This game went quickly but after the third guess I could see that there were a number of possible answers. I was ready to try HOLDER if my sixth guess had not been correct. I’m not sure what other possible answers there were if that had not worked.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 REPLANT
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 STOWING
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟩🟩🟩 STIRING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ITCHING

This game took much longer than it probably should have. Even after I knew that it had to begin with the letter “i” it still took me 10-20 minutes to figure out what the 3rd and 4th letters were. I tried all sorts of combinations before I saw the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment